You want to know how I afford to travel? I get asked this question by every single new person I meet. Here’s the answer.
Affording travel is one of the many things Half the Clothes is about. Also the courage and tools to ditch your 9 to 5 habits. And entertainment – I’ve made a lot of mistakes that make for good stories. Whether you want habit-shattering travel, life hacking, or just vicarious fun, I’ve probably got something for you. Here’s why I care.
Looking for Life Change?
Dreaming of Globetrotting?
Want a Gift?
Popular travel pages:
- How to Become a House Sitter
- How Much It Costs to Live in a Van
- How to Live in a Van
- How To Pee On a Bus
Popular flight pages:
Popular life hacks:
- How to Talk to People at Parties
- How to Start a Blog That Makes Money
- How Much Money Do You Make Blogging?
- Why I Drink Kombucha
- Fructose vs. Sugar: Why I Don’t Eat Fructose
- Replace Most Your Toiletries with One Natural Ingredient
Popular big ideas:
- Why a Hard-Working Perfectionist Doesn’t Want a Job
- How to Have Time to Do Everything
- How the Internet Tricks You Into Wasting Your Life
- The Relationship Test Every Couple Should Take
- How Bossy People Ruin Lives
- Depression for the Un-Depressed
Like what you see?
Get candid, occasional emails straight from my fingertips to your inbox.
You’ll also get a heads up when new travel-planning, money-saving, or truth-telling articles are published: