You want to know how to start planning a round the world trip? You’re in the right place!
First thing’s first.
Do not pass “Go.” Do not collect $200. Even if you’re not planning a RTW trip, my greatest wish for you is that you start flying for free. Please don’t pay for another plane ticket. Get free flights!
Next: planning a round the world trip on your own is easy if you know where to start. New resources are added all the time, so subscribe if you like what you see!
RTW Trip Dreaming:
RTW Trip Prep:
- Free Flights
- Packing List
- Backpack Wars
- What it Costs to Travel the World
- What it Costs to Travel the World Cheaply
- Travel Insurance 101
- Travel Insurance 201
- The Real Cost of RTW Tickets
- The Cost of My RTW Flights
- When to Get a RTW Ticket
RTW Travel Skills:
- Don’t Do: Lessons Learned the Hard Way
- Round-The-World 101
- 30 Travel Hacks to Level Up Global Adventures
- 6 Unspoken Truths About Making Money While Traveling
- 24 Jobs to Do While Traveling the World
- How to Get a Job While Traveling the World
Destination Tip Sheets:
(maybe someday I’ll write about other countries 1Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United States, and Uruguay as of this writing I’ve been to?)
Learn From My “Expert Traveler” Errors:
Happy Traveling! ♣
|↑1||Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United States, and Uruguay as of this writing|
Twitter Facebook Google+ StumbleUpon Reddit Pinterest