It’s National Poetry month. If this is the only section of Half the Clothes you visit, you probably think I dropped off the face of the earth.
- (ironically) How to Have Time to Do Everything
- How to Live Without a Smartphone in 2018
- How I Afford Years of Non-Stop Travel
- How to Talk to People at Parties
- Why I Wish Iâ€™d Paid for Blogging Help
- Fructose vs. Sugar: Why I Donâ€™t Eat Fructose
I’ve been getting a poem in my inbox every day.Â I’m not much for poetry.Â But this one struck a chord.Â I tried to find it in photo form somewhere on the internet, but it doesn’t yet exist.Â So I made it:
Someday when I’m not running an SEO Challenge for a whole bunch of content creators (and trying to start a website for people who want to hack their housing by living vanlife), I plan to finish the pending posts about:
- My complete and abject failure at tackling 30-Day Challenges like I thought I would this year.
- How I really, desperately want everyone to STOP spending their airline miles on magazines.Â Please, God, no!
I also want to get my life-hacks section of this site up and running.Â So many exciting things to do, so little time!